Things are hopping (as always) in World of Warcraft -- we're still waiting for an impending content patch, and the Public Test Realm (or the PTR, as we like to call it) is thriving with huge patch 3.1 changes and game updates. Even if you're not interested in World of Warcraft, the new patch is worth a look over at WoW Insider: our good friends at Blizzard are revolutionizing massively multiplayer gaming with every change they announce.
- WoW Insider's Guide to Patch 3.1
Everything you need to know about the upcoming patch and then some. If you only click on one WoW-related link today, make this it.
- New mounts for Horde fishers in 3.1
To re-balance the mount outage, Horde will be able to fish up a new mount soon.
- Full Tier 8 armor sets beginning to emerge
All of the shinies we'll soon be pining for in the game.
- Ulduar achievements unveiled
Check out what Blizzard has in store for all of the new raid's hard modes.
- Background downloader active for patch 3.1
It begins. Some parts of the new patch are ready for primetime.
- The Queue: Procs and more on patch 3.1
Ever wondered what "proc" means? That question and more, answered in our Q&A column.
- WoW Rookie: Hear, hear for Tier gear
In tears because you don't understand the Tier gear setup? WoW Rookie can help.
- Raid Rx: Five Heroics to toughen your healers
Because let's face it: your healers can always be tougher.
- Officers' Quarters: Time for another rant
Our guild officers' column goes on a rant about ungrateful guildies.
- Totem Talk: PTR Build 9684 undocumented changes
What's hiding in the new PTR build for totem-droppers (a.k.a. Shamans, if you're not hip to the lingo).