The newly updated Resident Evil 5 space will also play host to an event on Thursday April 16, where players will be able to play with the game's developers and the Home community team in co-op mode. The event will take place between 6pm and 10pm EST and developers will jump in with anyone who has set up a game-launching session and they will stick around for an entire chapter, or 20 minutes. Whichever comes first.
The updated Resident Evil 5 space will feature a new minigame and a souvenir shop where you can buy Chris and Sheva costumes. Home continues to upgrade and expand at a decent pace now so if you haven't checked it out in a while, now might be a good time.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25