That big baddie above is rumored to be the second boss in the Vault of Archavon, an instance in Northrend that can only be reached when either the Horde or the Alliance conquer the contested territory of Wintergrasp. He looks dangerous, no? But worry not -- whether you're fighting for the Orcs or the Humans, Joystiq's WoW Insider has tips, tricks, and everything you need to conquer the Vault of Archavon or anywhere else in the World of Warcraft. Read on for some of our most popular posts.
- WoW Insider's Guide to Patch 3.1
We're closer than ever to the next big content patch -- which means we know more than ever about what's in it.
- April Fools 2009 roundup
A bevy of Warcraft-related jokes from the 4/1 holiday last week.
- WoW subscriber numbers still increasing, multiboxers trivial
The devs confirm that the number of people in Azeroth is still going up.
- Noblegarden tentatively rescheduled for April 26th
Blizzard goes a little late on a patch, so it actually reschedules the in-game Easter holiday.
- Battle.net login servers down again tonight
Blizzard just recently transferred lots of player accounts onto the new Battle.net servers, but apparently they weren't quite up to the job.
- Opinion: 25-man gear should not be better than 10-man gear
The 10-man raids are actually harder than the 25-mans. So why is the gear worse?
- WoW Rookie: Gaming terminology 101
Don't know your "LFG" from your "PST"? Let WoW Rookie help.
- The Art of War(craft): Wintergrasp in patch 3.1 and beyond
All the news that's fit to print on the changes to the game's most popular battleground.
- Guildwatch: A kinder, gentler GW
For April Fool's Day, our guild drama column decides to focus on the positive instead.
- Lichborne: Tradeskills for Death Knights
Profession help for former members of Arthas' army.