While the casual games giant (and crack dealer) made no mention of those platforms specifically (other than to say it has no plans involving them), it did want to make clear that its goal is to bring its product to as many people as possible. The company explained that its "overriding mission" is to have its games "in as many different places, and on as many platforms, as possible – to make them accessible to this audience of 'everyone'."
The game would be great on XBLA, PSN and WiiWare, we'd say. And, sure, why not the iPhone? That thing is too legit to quit now.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Microsoft Xbox 360
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One