- Player receives developer item in the mail, one-shots Ulduar
The Game Masters accidentally send a killer shirt to a player, who then uses it to drop progression content.
- The Martin Fury scandal: Karatechop reveals all
We talk with the player who got banned for using a GM item in Ulduar.
- WoW reference found in Wolverine game
The creators of the new Wolverine videogame sneak in a WoW reference just for us.
- Ulduar nerfs and Blizzard's new raid philosophy
Blizzard tweaks the newest raid instance, and shows their design cards a little bit.
- World of Warcraft patch 3.1.2 PTR notes
There's a new patch on the Public Test Realm -- here's what's new.
- The Queue: Mercenaries
You ask, we answer. It's that easy.
- Guildwatch: It wasn't me, man
Drama, downed, and recruiting news from guilds around the realms.
- Val'anyr explained
What exactly does the game's newest legendary do for you? We'll tell you right here.
- Noblegarden: Sexy or sexist?
The new Easter ingame holiday has you throwing bunny ears on females level 18 and up. Hot or not?
- Scattered Shots: Pets for raiding
Hunters, if you need a pet to take along with you to Ulduar, look no further.