I do! I do!
Well, perhaps I don't really love hot fixes all that much. They kind of sneak up on you (see what I did there?). Not very fun for some people.
There have been a series of them over the last couple days we want to cover, besides the stealth nerf we talked about yesterday.
Chief amongst them is that the Elemental Shaman buff has now gone live. This will no doubt make Sacco happy, since he is rather in love with his EleShammy in a weird way.
The full list of hot fixes after the break.
- If a pet dies from Overwhelming Power on Steelbreaker in Ulduar, Steelbreaker will gain an Electrical Charge.
- The Doomguard's ability Cripple now reduces ranged and melee attack speed by 20% instead of 45%. Cripple's slowing effect does not stack with other slowing effects such as Thunderclap and Infected Wounds.
- Thorim's Unbalancing Strike ability will now be used at more consistent intervals.
- The chance for the Lightning Overload talent to be triggered is being increased from 7/13/20% to 11/22/33%.
- We have decreased or removed the stealth detection from numerous items. Please visit this link for more information: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=17163476972&sid=1
- Wild Growth can no longer proc Revitalize if you don't have talent points spent in Revitalize.
- In the Yogg Saron encounter, Paladin Judgement spells will no longer cause diminish power from Crusher Tentacles to cease channeling.
- The vehicles in the Flame Leviathon encounter will now respawn faster.
- Hodir will no longer shatter his Rare Cache of Winter if defeated while casting a spell, like Flash Freeze.