Similar to drum fill sections in Rock Band, DJ Hero allows players to customize certain sections of gameplay with an effects dial on the controller. Certain note tracks will ask players to scratch the controller's platter to successfully complete the note. Also, a rewind setting allows gamers to replay sections of a tune and, of course, the game includes a Star Power-esque multiplier (dubbed "Euphoria"), activated by a button.
Left handed gamers can also join in on the fun as the two-piece controller can be separated and swapped. Looks like Activision is pro-mutant. Kidding, lefties! For all the info make sure to check out the latest issue of Game Informer -- which you probably have nine subscriptions to... and don't even know it.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One
Microsoft Xbox 360