Got more tips for us? Just send them along to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you might see them right here soon.
- The Village People on EU Doomhammer apparently broke up this past week -- the guildleaders split, we hear, and robbed the guild bank dry as a bone. The good news is that they've reformed in the form of Avalon. Our tipster says it's one to avoid, but we think it might be exactly the guild to join. When you hear about a restaurant failing a health check isn't that the time to go eat there? Aren't they super vigilant right after they have a major problem? Wouldn't a guild that just broke up and reformed be much more likely to try to stay together?
- Eastside on Moonrunner is a ninja. But Oblivion kicked him from the guild when they found out, "so they are not a ninja guild." Well that's good to know.
- Strendar on Ascension from Shu'halo kicked a 13-year-old girl out of the guild for supposedly leaking private comments to people who applied to the guild. The girl and her mom appear in the thread, and boy are they unhappy. Not just because the girl got kicked, but also because Strendar is calling her out for something he had a problem with, not her. A messy (and captivating) read.
- More progression thread drama, this time from Nagrand. Things really get good on page 3. why is it that these threads lend themselves to arguing so easily -- is it that hard to simply just track and report who's killed who?
- Apparently Project Flying Monkey, the drama-prone guild on EU Bloodfeather, is getting a little help, from none other than Ensidia. We hear their advice so far has pushed them up to the top of their server, and that they've even beat one of the better guilds on the realm, Aspire. But isn't getting and giving advice fair play? You tell us.
- Coca Cola, arguably the number one guild on Proudmoore, we hear, is closing up shop, after their leader kicked all the guild's members and took the entire gbank (24K in gold and another 2K in items). Apparently the members are scattered, a sad end for a worthwhile guild.
- Finally, one bit of guild goodness: The Crew on Blade's Edge held a baby shower for founding member Chloezelot a few weekends ago. Members met at the Beer Garden in Dalaran and showered the guest of honor with rose petals, in a spotlight and gave gifts including the Nurse's Gown and toys from the Dalaran Toy Shop. Cake was served and drinks enjoyed. Sounds like fun! Good luck with the kid!
- Clam Stackers on Ravencrest thought about sacrificing a Gnome for victory, but instead, they just threw guild members off of the shattered walkway for good luck. And it worked: Auriaya, and Iron Council downed in Ulduar. Woot!
- Vice on EU Quel'thelas has been rocking -- they took out 25-man Flame Levithan in Ulduar, and dropped Kologarn as well. Grats!
- Deadly Omen on Echo Isles finally finished 10-man Naxx.
- Forlorn Legacy of Windrunner has crushed some hard mode bosses lately -- Assembly of Iron, Hodir, and Thorium have all fallen to their swords.
- Surrender or Die on EU Aerie Peak got to Razorscale the other day, and had an inevitable wipe on the second try. But for some reason, she didn't despawn, due to the Expedition Defenders still fighting. After cheering them on in raid chat a lot, they got her down to about 2k HP... resulting in a dreaded 0% wipe. Bummer. But they'll get her next time.
- Slightly Wicked of Draka cleared Naxx 10, this was the first week they were able to down Gluth, Thaddius, 4H and subsequently and quickly Sapp and KT.
- Dragon Knights on Area 52-A killed Flame Leviathan, and has Razorscale on notice for 25-man. In 10-man, they're up to Kologran, with Ignis on notice for next time. They're also recruiting -- quailty DPS are welcome.
- Aggro My Own Vegetables (EU Chromaggus) has cleared out Malygos -- they've also finished off Flame Leviathan and Razorscale, and completed OS 1D the week before. Grats!
- Irritable Vowels on Bronzebeard is a small, casual guild of friends that usually just raids 10-man content and found they had fifteen members online and bored and decided to mess around in BC content they hadn't seen. They easily downed Archimonde in Hyjal, and then rolled into 25-man Naxx and cleared Arachnid with just 19 people. Way to go!
- Shadow Exiles (EU Earthen Ring) downed Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, Ignis, XT-002 Deconstructor, Iron Council, Kologarn, Auriaya and Freya in Ulduar 10 in just three runs so far. Nice job.
- War Ensemble on Silver Hand-A is recruiting dedicated players committed to clearing new content in Ulduar. If you can raid with them Friday through Sunday, check 'em out.
- The Knights of the Shadows on Kalecgos-A is looking to expand their active roster of level-headed, easy-going, and capable raiders. They like to think of themselves as a "casually serious" raiding guild, and are specifically looking for Rogues, Warlocks, Feral Druids, Mages, and Shamans to complement the 25-man Ulduar progression core.
- Slave to the Grind of Sen'jin-H is looking for more members for 25-man raids and Ulduar. They're currently recruiting all classes that don't begin with "Death" or end with "lock". Potential recruits must like cheese and be capable of not standing in fire, please.
- Synergy on Scilla is a casual raiding guild recruiting players level 75 and up. They are looking primarily for healers and DPS so that they can advance past the Loot Leviathan and consistantly run 25-man raids. Transfers are welcome. Apply for an interview right over on the website.
- Revision on Khaz'goroth started up recently with the goal of having about 30 raiders tackling Ulduar at high speed. They're seeking experienced players who want a good spot based on performance -- no one gets a free ride, but if you're good, you'll always have a place in the raids. If you can stay out of AoE and get better, they're looking for sure.
- Dusk til Dawn Khadgar-A is recruiting all classes and roles other than Death Knights for 10-man Ulduar progression. They are a casual raiding guild with no raid atttendance requirement, Suicide kings for loot, and a mature, winning attitude. If you can't handle a wipe or two, this isn't your bus stop. But if you are looking for a mature casual raiding guild, this may be the place for you.
- Eucatastrophe of Thorium Brotherhood is currently recruiting more raiders to flesh out their ranks and take the dive into 25-man content. Focus on ranged DPS and healers, but all welcome to apply. Currently blasting their way through Ulduar.
That not enough guild news for you? There's lots more Guildwatch in the archives, including an honest-to-goodness /gkick contract, and lots of red-handed bank looting. Wherever people /gquit or are /gkicked, that's where you'll find GW!