"Easy and fun to play," according to the game's feature list. "Basic controls move the Nunchuk and Wii Mote up, down, left and right." In which case, it's just a cutesy music game. Why does Konami do this stuff to its music games every E3?
This so-called Pop'n Music will be out this fall.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19