Those of you stalwart enough to bore through Jeff Hickman's most recent Executive Producer's letter, which incidentally reads like a list of 1.3 patch notes conjured by the PR department, may have picked up on the mention that Mythic is assembling focus groups to determine the current concerns and issues with Warhammer Online.
I can actually confirm this for you since I'm a card-carrying focus group member. The below list of top priorities is entirely accurate based on what I've been hearing as part of this group and in conversation with many current and ex-WAR fanatics.
- Addressing concerns related to Crowd Control and Area of Effect abilities.
- Continuing to improve client and server stability and performance.
- Strengthening and improving the Tier 4 experience.
- Improving server population distribution – both in terms of overall population and realm balance.
- Improving itemization and the overall distribution of "carrots" (rewards) throughout the game.