VMware Fusion has now been updated to version 2.05. The release number is Build 173382. It is a free update to all Fusion 1 and Fusion 2 owners.
The update includes:
- Support for Mac OS X Server guest operating systems with Intel Xeon 5500 and 3500 series processors
- Experimental support for Snow Leopard Server as a guest OS (32 bit only)
- Experimental support for Snow Leopard as a host OS (32 bit only)
- Reduces CPU usage when a VM is idle
- Contains more than 80 bug fixes
I applied the update this morning and had no issues. You can get a look at the release notes here
. Your Fusion app should update automatically on launch, or you can download the update from the VMware support web site.
Thanks to Martin for the tip