Puzzling Moments In Gaming Sequel History
Trina Schwinn, design lead on Super Mario Universe: "In retrospect, making a Mario game set in Compton circa 1992 that didn't actually include Mario was a little ... brazen. But we had to follow our bliss."
Yosuke Hayashi, director and producer of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 to GamesRadar: "Each game has its own concept and with Ninja Gaiden 2, the focus was on extreme violence. But with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, we really questioned whether violence is a necessity for a game, so we decided to move away from that trend. So the violence 'approach' is not the way we approached the development of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Being able to unlock higher levels of gore would be out of kilter with the concept of the game."
[Via What They Play]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25