Most important among the new features of Nerf 2: N-Strike Elite, of course, is the new version of the Nerf Switch Shot EX-3 gun, which works both as a standalone Nerf dart gun and a Wii gun shell. The new blue gun includes a red decoder lens that reveals secret messages in the game -- otherwise, it appears identical to the previous (kind of awesome) gun controller.
The game includes new in-game weapons and upgrades, and "enhanced co-op play" with jump-in play. Nerf 2: N-Strike Elite will be out this fall.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19