For today's WRUP, I'm just going to let the team speak for themselves. In the form of this poem by Michael Gray:
Would you raid listening to GWAR?
Would you raid in Ulduar?
Would you raid with an axe?
Perhaps you'd raid in good old Naxx?
Would you raid, Mike I am?
Would you raid Sartharion?
I would not raid, Mike I am!
I will not raid old Karazhan!
Would you, could you, with a hose?
Would you, could you, raid Malygos?!
Malygos, Mike I am?
I'd love to raid old Malygos.
Would you, could you, raid WotLK?
All 10 mans this weekend, it might just be!
Of course, one poem leads to another...
Elizabeth Wachowski continues the trend:
I don't want to set Azeroth on fire
I just want to see my Fallout DLC
In my heart I have but one desire
And that is to fight a deathclaw tonight
I've lost all ambition for achievements and fame
I just want to be the chosen one
And with my admission to Pittsburgh, PA
Soon I'll free the slaves and then be done
(Dee dee dee ...)
As to the rest of the team...
- Alex Ziebart (@aziebart): Yeah, I'll be playing Fallout 3, too. Not because I like it, but because I'm stubborn and force myself to beat games that I purchase. When I'm not forcing myself to play that, I'll either be in Ulduar or trying to hit 45 on Turpen so I can post my next update.
- Amanda Miller: Routine Ulduar end-of-the-week raiding. Cleaning. Pestering my cats, because I've missed them very much while I've been away!
- Daniel Whitcomb (@danielwhitcomb): Having gotten my Blood Elf Paladin to level 70, I think I'm finally read to buckle down Alliance-side and power through tournament dailies to get Crusader on my Death Knight so I can get the most out of the new Patch 3.2 content.That, or I'll just get bored and Marathon through the rest of season 2 of How I Met Your Mother instead.
- Eddie Carrington (@Brigwyn): After 3 weeks of barely playing I'm looking forward to a weekend of questing and grinding. I'm also planning to be on the PTR and checking out the new Hunter changes and sites to behold.
- Matt Low (@mattycus): I just finished the entire Death Knight starting zone. Probably the last one on the staff to do so. Then it's time to start leveling professions. Somehow, picking flowers just isn't very Death Knight-y.
- Robin Torres (@cosmiclaurel): I still don't have a level 80 character yet. /blush I mean to remedy that before BlizzCon, so this weekend will be a quest-o-rama.
- Zach Yonzon (@trymykungfu): Recovering from a nasty bug which transmogrified my nose into an ooze factory. If I make my saving throw against petrification, I should be trail biking on Sunday.
- Matthew Rossi: I'm playing "internet connection bingo" it's a fun game where your ability to stay connected to the internet seems randomly determined.
- Allison Robert: Regrettably, I'll be playing the same game Matt is.