Wait, 2007?! And the game (er, "prototype") looked pretty good back then! With QuakeCon 2009 just four short weeks away -- and Gearbox Software showing off its strikingly similar-to-Rage shooter, Borderlands, this week to the press -- we're becoming mighty interested in who is going to win the desert death race ... of our hearts. In the meantime, we'll be entertaining ourselves with the strange new website/ARG/slow web thing that just launched around the game, After the Impact. Needless to say, we hope you'll be greatly impacted by your visit.
Thanks, folks -- we're here all night.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One