Stardock is hiring game developers, animators, artists and more. Some may find relocating to Plymouth, Michigan, a hardship (especially those first few winters), but a well-paying job's money goes further there than it would on one of the coasts. CEO Brad Wardell tells us the company is currently looking for "experienced" devs to work on:
- "Turn based fantasy strategy game" -- Likely, Elemental.
- "Real-time space strategy game" -- Speculation: More Sins of a Solar Empire, the diplomacy pack?
- "Party-based, single player, role playing game"
- "Real-time land-based strategy game"
- "Turn-based space strategy game" -- Likely, Galactic Civilizations III (but, could be Master of Orion or Star Control.)
1) Familiarity with modern development tools (visual studio, version control software)
2) Familiarity with PC game development
3) Languages: C++ (required), Python (nice to have), LUA (nice to have), C# (nice to have).
4) Familiarity with either Maya or 3D Studio