Speaking of Sony and the PlayStation 3, which saw significantly lower numbers in this month's NPD report, Greenberg says the company made a mistake in not targeting core gamers from the beginning. "I think for Sony, what in many ways kind of threw them off that strategy was what happened with the PS2 and the DVD player phenomenon. They kind of expected that to happen with the PS3 and the Blu-ray." He adds that Sony's current focus on core games is "probably the right thing for them to do."
Hit the source link for more facts, figures and oh no he didn't.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One