Whatever you've been doing for the past 15 minutes, we promise you it's been more productive than us. See, we've been trying to make heads or tails of UGO's gameplay footage for South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play! you'll find after the break.
It looks sort of like a typical tower defense game, except the kids seem to be building the towers themselves. Also, they're sort of like mobile towers of their own, and it seems that several people are playing cooperatively. It's all very puzzling, but at least it can't be worse than Chef's Luv Shack.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One