For 200 points each, players can download Rydia and Porom costumes, which allow the use of fire or cyclone magic once per stage. Kain and Palom appear as summoned monsters, also for 200 points each -- Kain uses physical attacks against invading heroes, and Palom uses Slow magic and other spells.
It's great to see Square Enix is happy to charge for tiny chunks of Final Fantasy IV The After Years even in other games.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19