- Sam Raimi to direct the WoW movie
Yup, the man who directed Evil Dead and Spiderman will be taking us on a cinematic tour of Azeroth.
- Bruce Campbell and Metzen on the movie at Comic-Con
And if Sam Raimi is there, then you know Bruce Campbell can't be far behind. Gimme some sugar, baby.
- Hunter Q&A released
Blizzard talks about all things Hunters, including a few hints at what we'll hear from BlizzCon.
- Dwarf levels solely by exploring, gains World Explorer at level 17
This guy conquered the world before he could even get a mount to ride.
- WoW.com's Guide to patch 3.2
The next patch is right around the corner -- here's your review on what's in it.
- World of WarCrafts: My Lich King Pony
Our weekly column spotlighting crafts from around the community shows off a kids toy that's been... Scourged.
- The Light and How to Swing It: Five things every Paladin must do.
Got a Plate-wearing healer? Here's what you've got to do with them.
- Insider Trader: Woodworking in the expansion?
"Woodworking" has long been rumored as a new profession in the game, and IT examines how it might be implemented.
- What do you expect from a WoW movie?
We ask our readers just want they want to see in a movie about the World of Warcraft.
- More ideas for player housing
Custom places for players in-game is an idea that's been around for a while, but here's a few new takes on it.