He actually had some nice, fan-friendly reasoning for the declaration, different from his earlier statement about technical issues keeping the series on Wii. "If people are going to invest in this game, like we want them to," he said, "they're going to go out and buy arcade sticks. It would be a disservice to fans to just put out this one game that they buy sticks for and then they have nothing more to play."
Niitsuma also spoke a little more about the absence of Hakushon Daimao and the plan to replace him with "around three to four, maybe more" and the difficulty of designing online games for Wii.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19