The debut trailer for the game (after the break) reminds us that Trinity Universe is a very Japanese game. The video, which runs for over six minutes, highlights the game's various character designs and voice actors. More importantly, though, the trailer also shows some gameplay footage (skip to 3:44). The trailer reassures us that the game's visual quality is far beyond Cross Edge.
Trinity Universe has a planned September release in Japan. While it hasn't been announced for US release yet, we're certain NIS America (or another niche publisher) will pick it up somewhere down the line.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25