As he travels through an abandoned landscape and climbs up the tower featured in the name, the silhouetted character actually travels on the shadows of platforms and structures, interacting with shadow objects to trigger movement in their real counterparts. He is joined by a butterfly who can reach objects he can't -- 1UP offers the example of a light source that the butterfly changes to alter the shape of the shadow landscape and make a chasm navigable.
Pretty much everyone who sees this mentions the ICO-esque look, and we think that's an apt comparison. Given that we like the look of Team ICO games, and we like original platformers, we're going to be following this one.
[Image via Nintendo Everything]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19