The AP article notes that it was Activision's legal team who notified the court of the settlement, and that an official notice outlining what sort of agreement was reached has yet to be filed with the court. Late last month, the judge in the case indicated he was not inclined to force Double to delay the game while the publishers engaged in legal posturing, and that he felt Activision didn't have "a likelihood of succeeding" in the matter.
We're reaching out to Activision and Double Fine in hopes of finding out the specifics of the settlement and will update as we receive more info.
[Via The New York Times; Thanks, Markusdragon!]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One