It would be pretty fun to roll up a Priest of Janeiro and have some fun with a Ferengi-like religion of greed that believes that he with the most toys is blessed by Heaven and that not only can you take it with you, you'd better take it with you so that you can bribe your way into a better afterlife.
But anyway, leaks aside, there's plenty of other news to read up on this morning during the 5 AM to 11 AM Pacific downtime. Patch 3.2's been out for a week, and if you haven't been able to keep abreast of all the changes, you'll probably want to take a peek at a few of our guides.
Check out those and more stories below:
Hot News and Features
- Looks like Ozzy's on his way to BlizzCon.
- Check out the official trailer for Patch 3.2: Call of the Crusade.
- This is not a bug. Faction restrictions have been lifted from PvP servers.
- Big Red Kitty is the latest WoW community member to get a much deserved in-game tribute.
- Ghostcrawler dropped a rather big hint about Icecrown Citadel recently.
- Check out our guide to Warriors in Patch 3.2.
- We also have a Druid guide for Patch 3.2. We also discussed how to get through the thorny teen levels with a Druid.
- Here's whats up with Hunters in Patch 3.2. Also, Scattered Shots starts looking at becoming a Hunter from the ground up.
- Death Knights got a whole lot of changes, so you know we have a Patch 3.2 guide for them.
- We also have a patch guide for Warlocks.
- Paladins also got some interesting changes in Patch 3.2.
- You don't have to axe us twice. We have a Rogue guide for Patch 3.2. And yes, I did think of that joke all by myself.
- In fact, here's another: Mages are the bomb in Patch 3.2!
- Here's the Patch 3.2 Shaman guide for your reading pleasure.
- We also have a Patch 3.2 Priest guide (Have I said Patch 3.2 enough yet? Probably not). Also, Matticus discusses the Priest Q&A from a healer's point of view. Meanwhile, Alex tackles the Shadow Priest portion.
- Check out our overview of raiding in Patch 3.2.
- We also have a guide to PvP in Patch 3.2.
- We also have a roundup of all the new loot you can aim for in the patch.
- There were also some significant mount changes in Patch 3.2. WoW Rookie has a guide to getting in the saddle for the first time.
- Speaking of mounts, if you're having trouble getting poisoned by Ravasaurs, we have some tips.
- Ever wanted to bust through some heroics and get 53 Emblems in one day? Here's what you'd have to do to pull that off.
- It may be simpler than you think to get Kraken.
- The Wowathon team took some time off from playing WoW for justice and awesome to talk to us.
- Okay, now this is definitely still a rumor: Is David "Faramir" Wenham in the running to play Arthas in the movie?
- It's not BlizzCon, but it still owns: Blizzard will be PAX this year.