Thankfully, the fine folks at TimeGate have your answer in the form of a new developer diary. The video delves into he history of Section 8 (the good guys), the rise of its best soldier, Alex Corde, and the group's conflict with the Arm of Orion (not the good guys).
With that out of the way, hopefully we can all just focus on the whole drop-from-the-sky-and-kill-everything aspect of the game now.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One