Concentrate is designed to help you "work and study more productively by eliminating distractions." The simple application offers a number of options to help you get down to business. With it you can:
- Quit applications that distract you such as games or web browsers.
- Run applications, and only the ones you need for your task.
- Open websites you need to use for work.
- Block websites that you know will distract you (ahem, Facebook)
- Record spoken messages that help to keep you going.
- Play sounds to let you know how far you've gone.
- Alter your iChat/Skype status to keep friends from bugging you.
Concentrate sports an elegant interface and an intuitive system to set times and tasks. The developer promises that he has "big plans [for] a few updates to make it even better".
Roobasoft offers a 60-hour free trial and the full applications sells for $29 with a money-back guarantee if you're not happy.