Many people will be wearing costumes to BlizzCon. If you are one of them, there are a few things you should know:
- If you want to enter the contest, you should enter online by August 17, 2009. Blizzard will accept entries at the con, but only if enough people didn't pre-register.
- They have changed the costume rules a bit. You need to be wearing or holding any props you have.
- If you are bringing your costume for the competition, but not wearing it all day, see an Information Kiosk. There will be no general storage options available.
- What your costume props can include: soft plastic (Nerf?) or air filled weapons, wooden staves that have no metal.
- Your costume cannot include: firearms (even if unloaded and nonfunctional), projectile weapons, edged weapons, bludgeons.
If you are wearing a costume, find a person wearing a WoW.com t-shirt (in the Anaheim Convention Center, not at a restaurant or in traffic) so we can take your picture. Or we'll find you, because we'd love to show how great you look. See you next week!
BlizzCon 2009 is coming up on August 21st and 22nd! We've got all the latest news and information. At BlizzCon, you can play the latest games, meet your guildmates, and ask the developers your questions. Plus, there are some great looking costumes.