Finally, TomTom for iPhone [iTunes Link] has debuted on iTunes in the US today (already up and reviewed in its New Zealand incarnation) and is now available for purchase. Priced at $99.99, the app is a fully featured turn-by-turn GPS system that includes:
- landscape and portrait modes & pinch to zoom take full advantage of the iPhone interface
- voice guided directions
- integrated with your iPhone address book
- route options including fastest, most direct, etc.
- ability to find points of interest and call for reservations
Having just hit the app store, details are still coming in about the features of the app and news about the car kit's availability. TomTom's iPhone website doesn't seem to be updated often, but it offers a link to subscribe to news updates as they become available.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 40
- Dimensions 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in
- Weight 4.55 oz
- Released 2014-09-19