A bare bones version of the game was demoed at GamesCom 2009, and it will most certainly be the belle of the ball at Tokyo Game Show 2009 -- but we're an impatient lot. We've contacted Sony to see if they can shed some light on the rumored brochure, and the sweet, sweet GT5 release date details contained therein.
Update: A SCEE representative confirmed the brochure is legitimate. However, considering recent trends, we still have our doubts on if Sony can deliver on such a (surprisingly) quick release.
[Via GTPlanet, Thanks, Marius!]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25