The second video, embedded after the break, shows off the ability to call in strategic strikes from different units. Specifically, the hero of the game -- whom we affectionately refer to as Captain Cornrows -- calls archers to send a volley of arrows into the enemy ranks. Somewhat more interesting is calling for a mage to summon a giant fireball from the sky. Seriously, what would you pick: Tiny arrows or a giant fireball?
Check out both trailers and be sure to look at the new screens in the gallery below.
[Via Gaming Bits]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One