Name: Dirk of the Night Watch (Wowhead, Buffed, Thottbot)
Type: Epic One-hand Dagger
Damage/Speed: 200-301 / 1.40 (178.9 DPS)
- +52 Agility, +52 Stamina
- 1737 Feral attack power, for you feral types
- Improves hit rating by 37, haste rating by 22, and attack power by 62.
- Also has a yellow socket (probably to throw a little extra AP in there), with a +8 AP socket bonus
- Not a bad dagger at all -- it's hardly the best in the entire game, though for the challenge (see below), it's definitely respectable. It's a one-hand, too, so it can sit proudly in your left hand (every player in Warcraft is right-handed -- have you noticed that?) while a mainhand fills out the rest of your weapon stats.
- And just in case you didn't catch it, the style and name is a reference to those folks in Duskwood. Though the Russian action movie is very awesome as well.
And yes, while it is a nice dagger, it's not particularly top of the line -- if you poke around in the 25-man raids and Ulduar, you can probably find something a little nicer. But given that it's only the 10-man version of ToC, and given that most of the bosses in there (at least outside of their hard modes) are pushovers for almost any guild that's at least seen Ulduar, this dagger's probably a little easier to get. Good luck.
Getting Rid of It: Sells for a whopping 23g 35s 13c and still only disenchants into an Abyss Crystal.