Well, that's just rude. We wanted to tell you all about Tokyo Game Show
next week, but Kanye West
seems to have hijacked this post. Please come back next week for all the TGS coverage and an uninterrupted WRUP. What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Playing House of the Dead: Overkill. It's fun, but ugly. Haven't played a Wii game in forever. Also got Ghostbusters from GameFly, which I hear is good enough for the story.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): Going to the arcades of Akihabara tomorrow. Maybe I'll discover something even more hilarious than Silent Hill: The Arcade Game.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Holding fast hope that Halo 3: ODST will materialize in my mailbox from somewhere, finally starting The Beatles: Rock Band, and trying not to think about how much Fallout 3 I'll never get to play.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): [It's wedding bells for Mr. Grant, but not his own.]
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'll be wrapping up this Wet game that Gamefly sent me (soundtrack of the year!) and playing a lot of Scribblenauts.
- Dustin Burg (@SuperDunner): ODST is dropping soon ... 'nuff said.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'll be spending my time with the infinitely charming Scribblenauts and the infinitely hilarious Bowser's Inside Story this weekend. I'll also be partaking in a bit of D&D 4E, for which I am infinitely excited.
- James Ransom-Wiley: Droppin and shockin!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'll be trying and failing to save Scribblenauts for the flight to Tokyo. Also, I'm playing 'pack my suitcase' (which totally can be a game, as evidenced by its appearance as a puzzle in Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box). And Gamefly sent me Cubivore!
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): Definitely some Halo 3: ODST, more Heroes Over Europe (that's what it's called, right?) and a pinch of Uncharted 2 beta for good measure.
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): I'm playing "Finish writing your posts". Fun, informative, and educational. End boss is a real pain in the ass, though. Also: Urban Chaos: Riot Response. Then it's time for Fantastic Fest to start as I continue my Austin visit.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): This weekend has been reserved for The Beatles: Rock Band ... and that game with the overly descriptive subtitle treatment.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): My DSi will be plugged into wall current as I tackle Bowser's Inside Story, Scribblenauts and Layton 2: Electric Puzzle-oo. The other outlet will power the equipment I'll need to facilitate not needing to leave the couch, ever.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Hoping that ODST shows up this weekend. In the meantime, Arkham Asylum has finally arrived, so that will keep me plenty busy. I might squeeze in some good ol' Diablo II as well.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): I've dropped into Halo 3: ODST and hope to finish it off before boarding a plane to Tokyo, where Chrono Trigger will keep me company.
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (Cosplaying as a developer at a computer.)