Here are the details:
- When: 11:30pm EDT (8:30pm PDT, 9:30pm Server Time) Tuesday, September 29
- Where: In front of Orgrimmar on Zangarmarsh (U.S.)
- Who: Any Horde character
- How: Send a tell to Robinella or any It came from the Blog Lurker to join the guild
For those of you who are wondering why Horde, why not your server or any other questions about WoW.com's guild, please see our FAQ.
If you are into virtual public drunkenness, we hope you'll join us for some brew, sausage and ram riding. There are more details after the break.
The It came from the Blog Brewfest Event Guide
The plan is to do the following Quests and Achievements:
- Strange Brew
- The Brewfest Diet
- Catch the Wild Wolpertinger
- Have Keg, Will Travel
- Down with the Dark Iron
- Now this is Ram Racing... Almost
- Chug and Chuck
- Bark for T'Chali's Voodoo Brew
- Since there will be no running to our destination this time, we will begin the event as close to start time as possible, so please be at Orgrimmar early.
- There will be no summons. Even noob Taurens can get to Orgrimmar easily on the new Zeppelin.
- There will be no raid. Until Blizzard allows 120 man raids or more, the guild is our raid.
- No SPAM, please. Don't SPAM guildchat, local, yell, tradechat, whatever.
- No caps in guildchat except me. Because we won't have raid chat, I coordinate the event in guildchat using all caps. It is hard for everyone to follow if others are shouting with me.
- Duels are fun, but please keep all combat to before and after the event.