The designers at Scosche Industries realized that some shuffle owners might like a way of keeping their devices from getting scratched or wet, as well as having a way of using any earphones with the shuffle and still be able to control it.
The tapSTICK comes in white or black polycarbonate plastic, and slides over the outside of the shuffle. It has three buttons on it that allow you to control play, adjust volume, navigate playlists, and even activate the VoiceOver feature on your iPod shuffle. It also comes with a 3 foot audio cable that connects to most audio systems, including those in cars:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us how many times you've misplaced your 3rd generation shuffle.
- The comment must be left before Friday, October 9, 2009, 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prizes: One Schosche tapSTICK in black (Value: US$29.99)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
- Key specs
- Type Audio player
- Media type Internal storage (2 GB, Flash)
- Audio playback time up to 10 hours
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Dimensions 1.8 x 0.7 x 0.3 in
- Weight 0.38 oz
- Discontinued 2010-09-01