Fresh from his free studio tour (courtesy of Valve), group co-founder "Agent of Chaos" wrote, "Our goal wasn't to steer people away from L4D2, it was to get Valve's attention and have them support original L4D." So, by utilizing a boycott that wasn't intended to keep people from buying a game, you managed to force Valve to do something they certainly would have done anyway.
Dear Internet: You are getting predictable.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One