- Patch 3.3 PTR: Tier 10 set bonuses
Take a look at the new hottest gear to go after in the next patch.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Updated patch notes
New notes to peruse for the next update to the game.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Jaina gets a makeover
One of the most popular NPCs in the game gets a new look.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Area of effect damage cap change
A tweak to area of effect spells means a probable nerf for the AoE classes.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Emblems of Triumph to be the new base emblems
When you run instances in patch 3.3, you'll be picking up new tokens from the corpses of downed bosses.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Dwarf, orc and troll shaman totems
All of the shamanic races are picking up new totems in the next expansion, but you can see them right now.
- World of Warcrafts: Father sculpts son's character
Our crafting column checks out an amazing sculpture put together for the artist's son.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Forge of Souls first impressions
A look at one of the new 5-man instances on the PTR.
- The Colosseum: Trendz of Hyjal
An interview with one of the Arenas' best warlocks.
- Addon Spotlight: Addon control panel
If you run a lot of in-game addons at a time, this one addon will make your life much easier.