It's an exciting time over at WoW.com, Joystiq's site for everything World of Warcraft. The Public Test Realm (a.k.a PTR) is in full swing, which means we're swimming with all of the new features and items and dungeons that will come out soon in a brand new content patch to the game. While you're waiting, whether you're a WoW veteran or newbie, head on past the break and check out what's new in Azeroth.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Tier 10 set bonuses
Take a look at the new hottest gear to go after in the next patch.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Updated patch notes
New notes to peruse for the next update to the game.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Jaina gets a makeover
One of the most popular NPCs in the game gets a new look.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Area of effect damage cap change
A tweak to area of effect spells means a probable nerf for the AoE classes.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Emblems of Triumph to be the new base emblems
When you run instances in patch 3.3, you'll be picking up new tokens from the corpses of downed bosses.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Dwarf, orc and troll shaman totems
All of the shamanic races are picking up new totems in the next expansion, but you can see them right now.
- World of Warcrafts: Father sculpts son's character
Our crafting column checks out an amazing sculpture put together for the artist's son.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Forge of Souls first impressions
A look at one of the new 5-man instances on the PTR.
- The Colosseum: Trendz of Hyjal
An interview with one of the Arenas' best warlocks.
- Addon Spotlight: Addon control panel
If you run a lot of in-game addons at a time, this one addon will make your life much easier.