Click to make more epic.
From the looks of things, Warren Spector and his Junction Point Studios aren't doing a Mickey Mouse job of their, well ... Mickey Mouse job. Disney Interactive has opened the floodgates today, releasing a torrent of screenshots and artwork from the now-properly-announced Disney Epic Mickey, the Wii-exclusive platformer that sees the iconic rodent painting his way through a twisted Magic Kingdom.
According to Disney, the idea behind the game didn't originate with Spector -- rather, an internal group at DIS, called the Think Tank, um, thought up the idea of Mickey in "turmoil." Working with that initial pitch, Spector created the Epic Mickey game. The concept is certainly intriguing, but we'll have to wait until the game launches in fall 2010 to draw our final conclusion.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19