We're still wrapping our brains around the DSi XL
, the "bigger version of a smaller version of a smaller version of an originally bulky handheld." Surely there must be other examples of macro-miniaturization in technology, but we're hard-pressed to think of any immediately. Just keep an eye on that PS2, though -- the tabloids have been talking that it's looking mighty thin now. Or, perhaps, the PSP Go
will get back that UMD drive.
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Borderlands will be played significantly this weekend, despite the loss of a character due to "corruption." Also, I've discovered Tropico 3 is a wonderful distraction from the cold.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): Did you know I only recently started Uncharted 2? I guess it's okay...
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): And suddenly, I have a PS3. I'm catching up on PSN classics (Super Stardust HD is still fantastic, btw) and working on the game that came with my console, Brütal Legend. Hopefully I can rally some Joystiq Firefight members this weekend as well.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I have a Halloween party to prepare for; with that over, I hope to relax with some Uncharted 2 (multiplayer, anyone?) and some DJ Hero. Scriggity scratch!
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): After finishing GOTY Uncharted 2, I'm looking forward to starting up Borderlands and Demon's Souls -- which Amazon is supposed to put in my mailbox some time today. Aside from those, I'm sure I'll sprinkle in some Halo 3 with my usual group of Spartan amigos.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): D (wicki-wicki) D-D-D (wicka) DJ He- (wicka wicki) DJ Hero!
- James Ransom-Wiley: Wiki-wiki-wikee!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Between random acts of candy distribution, I'll be enjoying some Bionic Commando: Rearmed.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): Now that I've returned to The Greatest Country On Earth, I'll be gorging myself on Brütal Legend and Dragon Age: Origins.
- Kevin Kelly (@gadgetguy): [Birthdayfacating]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'm taking the Path of the Mentor in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. It's quite steep, but not nearly as rocky as it was on the Xbox 360. Sigma 2 has several cool, new additions, but it really excels because they trimmed all the original game's excess. See ya, armadillo twins!
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) I'm going to keep on doing what I've been doing all week: Making my way through the world (and storylines) of Dragon Age: Origins. It's huuuuge!
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): I just wrapped up MGS4 for the first time ever. It's pretty good, as it turns out. This weekend I will hopefully be digging into the first Uncharted and Demon's Souls. That's assuming GameFly can get me those games by Saturday. Other than that, it will be SingStar during my Halloween party.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): [Making the 200 kilometer trek across northern Manitoba to the ice float with heat.]
- Justin Glow (@justinglow): (Macro-miniaturizing Joystiq.)