That right there's a big ugly frost dragon named Sindragosa, and with the newest patch headed to the World of Warcraft (we expect it sometime this December), we'll be bringing her down. It won't be easy, but then again, WoW players have Joystiq's own WoW.com to guide them. You can read all about that fight, the new patch, and other popular stories in the World of Warcraft on our weekly roundup after the break.
- WoW.com's Guide to Patch 3.3
A lot of information is coming out about the new patch every day, and all of it ends up on this page.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Valithria Dreamwalker impressions
Healers will love this boss that you have to actually heal to beat.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Ghostcrawler explains paladin changes
One of the lead devs breaks down what they're thinking about paladins lately.
- Chill of the Throne: Dodge nerfed 20% in Icecrown Citadel
A mistake in gear scaling means Blizzard has to lower everyone's Dodge in the new instance.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Sindragosa impressions
Arthas' big bad dragon is a raid boss in the new raid.
- The Queue: The story of vanilla WoW
A walk through the story of the original version of the game.
- Breakfast Topic: The future of the Horde
What's in store for the game's rough-and-tumble faction?
- The OverAchiever: What Feats of Strength can you get now?
What feats are still obtainable in the current game?
- The Art of Warcraft: The absolute beginner's guide to the battlegrounds
Haven't taken on the BGs yet? Here's how.
- 15 Minutes of Fame: Quadripeligic player attacks progression raiding
An inspiring story of a player with a disability rocking the endgame.