- Bomberman Blitz (Hudson, 1-8 players, 500 DSi Points): It's eight-player Bomberman, online or locally. Have you hit your Bomberman quota for the year?
- Electroplankton: Beatnes, Nanocarp, Rec-Rec, Hanenbow, Trapy (Nintendo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points each): Toshio Iwai's now-rare musical toy is broken up into individual instruments for DSiWare.
- Excitebike: World Rally (Nintendo, 1-4 players, 1,000 Wii Points): The NES classic, with a new look and online play! Perhaps most importantly, you can save your tracks now.
- Frogger Returns (Konami, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): Excitebike isn't the only retro revival this week. And while modern Frogger games tend to be cutesy platformers, this is a refresh of the frog-crossing-the-road gameplay that so mesmerized George Costanza.
- Dragon Master Spell Caster (Stickmen Studios, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): Aside from being the name of our Dio tribute band, this is an aerial combat game in which dragon-riding wizards face off against one another.
- Cybernoid (C64, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): This is one of the Commodore 64's most beloved shmups -- and not a game about the dystopian future of Domino's Pizza.
- Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap (Sega Master System, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): This is the same game as Dragon's Curse on the Turbografx, but one dollar cheaper (and not as pretty).
Nintendo Wii console