Two trailers have been translated to English (and are available after the break), making the shadow path creation gameplay even easier to understand -- and explaining the story, kind of: "Experiencing meaningful encounters and partings ... a pair of spirits travel through the world to find the meaning of existence." Sounds ... deep, for a game about a little boy and a fairy pushing rocks around.
The game's info page makes it a bit more concrete: Lukus is a tree spirit who wants to find the perfect place to become a tree "to find to help somebody in the world," and a light spirit named Popo travels with him. Now that sounds more like a video game premise.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19