That story and many more from Joystiq's Warcraft-obsessed sister site WoW.com. We pity the fool who doesn't check out the roundup after the break.
- Blizzard: Arenas were a mistake
One of Blizzard's head honchos admits they maybe shouldn't have gone for the e-sports market.
- Night Elf mohawk grenade now active in WoW
Mr. T returns to make a new commercial and release an in-game item.
- BlizzCon 2010: Las Vegas Convention Center retracts statements
For a second there, we thought we might be headed to Vegas for next year's BlizzCon. But it was not to be.
- Pandaren Pet sold out on Blizzard store
Here's how you can tell Blizzard is new to the real money for virtual items market: they momentarily sold out of a virtual item.
- Blizzard posts Quel'delar preview
A short look at the new epic quest sword coming in patch 3.3.
- Patch 3.3: Deathbringer Saurfang impressions
A look at one of the raid bosses in Icecrown Citadel. Spoilers ahoy!
- Drama Mamas: Wife aggro
Our two resident moms tell readers how to deal with their drama.
- Patch 3.3: Lord Marrowgar and Chill of the Throne impressions
We take on the first fight in Icecrown.
- The Overachiever: Twenty-five Tabards
An achievement guide to getting twenty-five things that hang down over your waist.
- The Queue: No
Our Q&A column is feeling very negative lately.