- Foto Face: The Face Stealer Strikes (EA, 1 player, 800 DSi Points): Comprised of 15 stages, this camera- and microphone-enabled game lets you place your own face on every character in the game as you track down the man who stole your identity.
- Bookworm (Popcap Games, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Popcap's wordy puzzler finally hits DSiWare and charges players with rearranging tiles to create words. It's kinda like every time you visit a friend's house and do the same thing with the letters on their fridge. Except in Popcap's game, dirty words don't count.
- Master of Illusion Express: Mind Probe (Nintendo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): This is pretty much the Word of the Day on the Peewee Herman show. You have someone write a word down and when that word is spoken, a DSi alarm will sound. Dancing and screaming not included.
- Sudoku Challenge! (Digital Leisure Inc., 1 player, 500 DSi Points): There's over 100 million different Sudoku puzzles in Sudoku Challenge! Getting through them all seems like the real challenge here.
- Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 4 (Telltale Games, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): In the fourth chapter of Tales of Monkey Island, Guybrush returns to Flotsam Island ... and doesn't receive much of a warm welcome.
- My Zoo (Hudson Entertainment, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): Breed and care for 12 different types of animals in this sim from Hudson.
- Copter Crisis (Digital Leisure Inc., 1 player, 500 Wii Points): Unlike the crisis of gettin' to da choppa, Digital Leisure's Copter Crisis puts you in the pilot seat of the Helicopter Rescue Squad. Through various missions, you'll help virtual people in distress across the globe.
- Christmas Clix (JC Games Inc., 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): You and Saint Nick can kick it during his downtime by doing things like stacking packages, collecting candy canes and decorating his Christmas tree. We guess Santa's always got Xmas on the brain.
- The Combatribes (SNES, 1 - 2 players, 800 Wii Points): With evil gang "Guilty Zero" terrorizing the streets of New York, it's up to The Combatribes to gang up and take them down. Fight fire with fire, we suppose.
- Solomon's Key (VC Arcade, 1 - 2 players, 600 Wii Points): In this action-puzzler, wizard Dana is on a quest to find the titular Solomon's Key, a magical tome to battle the evil spirits in the world. Usually when we have problems with evil spirits, we sub-contract that out, but Dana's more the hands-on type, we suppose.
Nintendo SNES 1st-gen
Nintendo Wii console