And with that, Mario has pulled off his hat trick, scoring in Japan's top three first-week bestsellers, which also includes Mario Kart Wii (608k). Monster Hunter 3 (583k) follows in fourth place.
In other news, Joystiq Publishing, in collaboration with acclaimed developer Nincom, is pleased to announce "Mushroom Hunter Wii," the VIDEO GAME EVENT OF THE NEXT GENERATION -- for Wii -- exclusively in Japan (while supplies last). Pre-order today!
Source – Big Start for December Wii titles [Andriasang]
Source – ミリオン目前、『New スーパーマリオブラザーズ Wii』の初週販売本数が発表 [Famitsu]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19