Here's a pro tip for Things if you use MailPlane (an excellent Gmail front end for your Mac): Select some text in an email, press Shift-Ctrl-Option-Command-P (yeah, that's a lot of keys) and the HUD will pop up with a link to the email and the selected text in the notes section. As I loathe Mail.app for serious work, this has been a huge productivity booster. Google's task tool simply isn't up to par either.
OK, the rules are the same as always: US-only (sorry, promo code thing), 18 and up, only one entry per person (we'll check!) and three winners. To enter just leave a comment below telling us how you "get things done" right now, and whether or not it's working for you. Good luck!
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us what you use to stay organized/productive and if it works for you.
- The comment must be left before Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prizes: One copy of Things for Mac (Value: US$49.95 and one promo code for Things for iPhone ($9.99).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.