Nishi declined to name the platform for the new title, but in a previous Siliconera interview, he had nothing but kind words for WiiWare, praising its "easy to work with development environment" and an audience that is accepting of "unique and new concepts like ours."
We thought briefly that Nishi could have been referring to the new PS3 version of Thexder Neo, but Game Arts doesn't list either the PS3 or PSP versions of Thexder Neo on its website, indicating that another developer made the updated versions of the shmup classic.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19