While a changed retailer listing is not confirmation of a delay, another bump may be absolutely necessary for Raven Software's title to have a shot at success (and Raven could use a lift). When the original delay was announced, Activision suggested that the March release window provided "fewer competitive titles" for Singularity to go up against. While Capcom has made that statement slightly more believable, Activistion is still wrong.
Like, really, really, really, really, really wrong. If Singularity's new listed date of June 1, 2010 isn't what the publisher intends, perhaps Activision should consider it.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One