Sure, the team liked that they could tweak songs on the fly to suit their needs (a luxury not afforded to Guitar Hero, which must slavishly adhere to master recordings), but that also meant that artists were a little more hesitant to sign away their babies for some turntable jockey to play around with. As word got around though, Neil said, stars like the Black Eye Peas started to pile on.
How's that for a cautionary tale about success, huh? The bigger you get, the more likely you are to attract the attention of the Black Eyed Peas.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One