CES wrapped up in Las Vegas on Saturday, so here's our third and final wrapup of iPhone and Mac-related accessories from the show. Enjoy!
- Posimotion introduced a Helix gaming grip for the iPhone -- like the Wii wheel, only for Apple's device. $20, which seems pricey to me.
- Don't even bother looking at these high-heeled speakers.
- This actually has nothing to do with iPods or Mac, but I just thought it was awesome: A mechanical autotuning system for your guitar. I want one!
- Here's a twirling battery concept that could charge your iPhone in a pinch and let you work on that finger strength.
- Cydle is a South Korean company that's planning to release this digital broadcast TV tuner for the iPhone for $150 in March. Kind of an old-school solution (in 2010, we stream video, not receive it), but it could be cool.
- The Fingerist is... well, it's a guitar adapter for the iPhone. Go see for yourself.
- Engadget tried out the Mophie TV adapter, VIZIO's iPhone remote app, and the ION iType keyboard and iDiscover piano adapter.
- Altec Lansing has some good-looking speaker systems and headphones.
- And finally, Macworld has an overview of the iLounge pavilion itself and how it reflects the market in general.